About Us

Spearco Graphics History Southern Oregon’s oldest and largest full-service marketing company. Spearco was started in 1958 by Sherm Spears as “Spears Display Printing”. In the early years we concentrated primarily on hand lettered and screen printed signs and displays.

In the early 70′s the name was changed to “Sherm Spears Screen Process Printing” reflecting our focus on the screen printing industry.

In 1980 Sherm’s Grandson Jerry Spears joined the company. In an attempt to simplify the “Tongue twister” of a name we became “Spears Screen Printing” We specialized mainly in screen printing decals, signs and metal tags.

In the mid 80′s pressure by our customers to find the same quality and service in screen printed items prompted us to include garments in our product line.

In 1988 Sherm retired and Jerry took over the company and started what would be a long list of smaller company acquisitions.

Increase pressure from our customers to supply them with a full line of graphic products, (including more Signs and Ad Specialties) led to the new name “Spearco Graphics” In the late 90′s we continued to grow and our graphic offering grew to include the purchase of an Embroidery company and the acquisitions of a few more screen printing businesses.

2001 saw Spearco move to a centrall downtown location.

With the help of our loyal customers and dedicated staff we will strive to continue to offer the best marketing, merchandising, design and fullfillment.